Hi, I'm Arian
I get a kick out of developing plans that produce real results; both the long-term results of improved physical outcomes, and the immediate results of improved mood, energy, and confidence.
Human Interest Stories
- I’ve completed a barefoot 5k, and Grandma’s Marathon (with shoes on…)
- My grandfather is my personal hero. He is a healthy 95-year-old. When my Grandmother died he took it upon himself to relearn how to cook. He has 5 (soon to be 6) great grandchildren!
- I have a 4-year old daughter and 8-month old son.
- I recently decided to start teaching myself Olympic lifting. I love it! It will definitely
be a mainstay in my personal workouts.
- My training style in 5 words: Partner in Health and Fitness
Choose me if you want...
To create a well-rounded health plan
A great workout companion
I have a 4-year Personal Trainer Degree from St. Paul College and a BA in English Literature. I love fitness. But I also love life. And I’m interested in you, not just your fitness goals.
Train for your favorite sport
I’m actively researching and designing programs that boost power, agility, and strength. Ask me about my programs designed to boost athletic performance.