Hi, I'm Bryan
I love what I do. I love fitness and I love to help people.
Happy Human Interest Stories
- I test a diet or exercise protocol on myself first so I know what a client is going through.
- I had two shoulder surgeries before the age of 16. Definitely know the pain and process of rehab!
- While playing two years of college basketball and participating in various volunteer programs at the University of St. Thomas, I discovered my passion for improving the lives of others.
- I didn’t have my first legitimate kiss from a girl until college.
- My most embarrassing moment was shagging balls for NFL players in California. When I threw a ball, it hit Drew Brees in the throwing arm when he wasn’t looking. Oops…ah, sorry Drew.
Choose me if you want...
I have passion for both sides of the weight loss equation – exercise and diet. I am a AFPA Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant.
Recover from or prevent injury
As an NSCA Certified Personal Trainer and a NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist I know the functioning of the human body. I’m able to make programs specifically to your body (with all it’s history of injuries, strains and stress). Come as you are and I’ll make a program that fits you like a glove.
Get into the best shape of your life
I’ve seriously studied fitness and conditioning for my entire adult life. I earned my Bachelor’s in Exercise Science from Winona State University. Helping people become their most healthy is my full-time occupation.
Want to train with me?
Click on the button to be taken to a page where you pick a time for your phone consult with our head trainer! Mention me by name and we'll see if we can't make it happen!