Hi, I'm Jocey
Whether working as a personal trainer or as a dietitian I love to coach people toward a state of improved health. There is nothing as gratifying as seeing a client’s hard work pay off.
Happy Human Interest Stories
- I am a passionate gardener. It makes me happy to watch plants grow and change during the seasons.
- I love to dance, whether it’s to live music, to a dance class like Zumba or playing “Just Dance” with my kids. It a great way to have fun while also being active.
- I was into competitive Rodeo as a girl and competed in barrel racing and pole bending.
- I’ve run the Twin Cities Marathon 3 times. I’ve graduated to half-marathons now.
- I’m extremely curious and happiest when I’m learning. Right now I’m most interested in understanding human motivation.
- 8 Years experience working as a personal trainer
- NASM – National Academy of Sports Medicine- Certified
- Registered Dietitian
- Board certified sport’s dietitian (one of 10 in MN)
- Master’s Degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Minnesota
- Bachelor’s in Food and Nutrition and Corporate/Community Fitness from North Dakota State University
Want to train with me?
Click on the button to be taken to a page where you pick a time for your phone consult with our head trainer! Mention me by name and we'll see if we can't make it happen!