Hi, I'm Lori
Working one-on-one with clients is truely what I love to do. It is the reason why I can be so cheerful at 5:30 am!
Happy Human Interest Stories
- I love to grow a big garden in the summer. There’s nothing better than watching my vegetables go from tiny seedlings to big beautiful tomatoes!
- I’ve recently taken up paddleboarding on Lake Harriett. It is delightful to be on the water. And what a core workout!
- My husband and I spent a few years living and working in Liverpool. One my favorite memories of our time there is taking excursions to Scotland to tour Whisky distilleries. I’m a big fan of the Speysides.
- One of my favorite ways to relax is to watch football on weekends with my husband.
- 14 Years experience working as a personal trainer.
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified
- Many specialist certifications including: TRX suspension training, pre and postnatal fitness, youth fitness, golf conditioning, and many more
- B.A. in Sociology from Indiana State University
- Has successfully built a personal training practices in Indiana, Liverpool, Ohio and Minneapolis.