Want to work with Happy Human?
We are currently hiring for...
Community Engagement Coordinator/Admin Assistant
Who you are: You have lots of heart and lots of hustle. You are a quick study. You can follow precise directions. And you aren’t afraid to take a calculated risk. You are a good listener. You like people. You are a truth-teller (especially to those you work for)…and you are tactful about it.
The Job Purpose: To help build the connective fibers of our organization; within the company and out into the larger community. To inspire people to eat a little better and move a little more.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Reliable transportation
- A calm quiet workspace in your home.
60% Community Engagement Coordinator
- Use social media to build relationships and community and spread the company mission
- Publicize and share the stories of our clients and trainers as they meet their goals, overcome obstacles, and become Happy Humans.
- Create community gatherings for personal trainers
- Find opportunities and organize topical public seminars (to be presented by our head trainer)
40% Admin assistant
- Maintain client database.
- Some data entry.
- Communicate with potential new clients.
- Process client payment and receipts – Quickbooks
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to help shape the direction and culture of a company.
- Flexible – set your own schedule
- Work (mostly) from home.
- Work with nice people
- $17.50 – 20 hrs per week. (During 6-month contract-to-hire period)
- Salaried Employment – amount to be determined – 20 to 40 hrs per week. (After contract-to-hire period)
- Earn equity in the company (after contract-to-hire period)
How we are changing the world: Happy Human is an in-home personal training business based in the Longfellow Neighborhood of Minneapolis. We send personal trainers into homes all throughout the Minneapolis/Saint Paul metro area. We want to transform the world one habit at a time. We help real people break the cycle of fitness failure to create lifelong vitality. Here are our company precepts – tell the truth, lead with happiness, be human to human beings, and contribution is greater than currency. Our team of personal trainers is growing (as is our client base). It’s time to expand our management beyond the mom and pop.
Next Step: Join us; a local company with the vision of a startup and the values of a mom and pop shop. We are out to change the way people think about fitness. Wanna help?
Click the button below to start filling in our application for our admin assistant position.