Case Study: Cody and Katie rebuild their fitness with Happy Human after a grueling MBA program.
- After getting to know Katie and Cody we assigned them to our trainer Bryan. Bryan likes to train in the early morning when Katie and Cody wanted to workout. Also he has a combination of nutrition and personal training certifications. Something Katie and Cody thought might be helpful.
- One spring morning Bryan showed up at Katie and Cody’s door. Together they talked and devised a plan…
- The backbone of the plan was one weekly session with Bryan. During this session Bryan would check form and give them assignments for the rest of the week.
- They supplemented regular workouts with basketball games (a passion both Cody and Bryan shared). Katie would give frequent walks to their new puppy.
- As time passed Bryan kept adjusting the program to be more difficult. Workouts became more challenging, longer walks, 100’s of small wins and a few big ones…
5-Months Later: The Wins
More energy for living life
Cody says, “I’m more mobile on the basketball court.” Katie says, “I have more energy”. Cody says, “I surfed like crazy all summer!”
Better Eating Habits
Cody and Katie have now built a lifelong habit of eating out less, eating more veggies and having a greater diligence of portion sizes.
An Interesting Side Effect
It just so happens that Cody and Katie averaged losing about 10 lbs per month. The focus of the program was on better eating and building energy for fun physical activities. But sometimes everything lines up and weight loss just happens as a side effect.